September 13, 2007

Party Girl!

I love these little stick images from Wordsworth/Rubber Soul! Aren't they just simple and fun? Well, this chick is ready to party down! She's from the Party Collection set and it contains all these other fun images too. I can see that is a set that I'll use lots as I have many girlfriends that enjoy their cocktails now and then. *wink* I colored in the images with Copic markers and for some added bling, I added orange Stickles to the girl's dress. She is sparkleeeeeeeee tonight!

Now check out the paper. It looks like I've done three layers, right? Actually, it's only one layer of patterned paper. It's from the 8 x8 Hoopla Collection at Rubber Soul. If you zoom in on the link at Rubber Soul, you can see this sheet on the lower right hand corner. I simply cut one mat and it looks like three layers. Can't get much easier than that!

To finish up the cars, I layered the focal images up with cheery mat colors, added punched photo corners and colorful brads. These cards just make me happy looking at them!

Supplies: Paper and stamp images can be purchased at the Rubber Soul site. Copic markers are available through Ellen's online store. White cardstock from Papertrey Ink. Palette Black Noir Ink pad available at Ellen's store.

Tip of the day: To create a little asymmetrical design on your cards, add a few elements to your finished design to offset the balance. For my cards, I used the three brads an the photo corners.

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love these images, great cards.

Charmingdesigns said...

Love the paper! Cards are great!!

Unknown said...

Hey - that store is just minutes away. Guess I'm past due for a visit.

Unknown said...

So cute Mish! I so need some of those cute stick people!! :)

Alex said...

that paper is cute and the card is sooo fun! Love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Super cute...and I love the papers as well!

Bethany Paull said...

Just look at that party dress! Love 'em Mish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails