January 14, 2008

More Candy Kit Ideas

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a great weekend!! Today I thought I would share some additional ideas for my Candy Stand Kit. In the kit, you receive supplies to make 12 favors. This includes the cello sacks/cardboard stands, ribbon, pink card stock and white card stock. The stamp featured with the kit is the Tart of Hearts but it is an add on item. So this makes the Candy Stand Kit very versatile with it's intended use. In my first posts introducing the kit, I gave a ton of ideas for Valentine treats but today I've done up a bunch of other tags using other Lockhart images available at Ellen's store.
You could easily use the kit for birthdays by using the various cupcake stamps and sentiments. You could include candy or other small birthday items inside. I love to have some gift sacks on hand and all ready to fill with gifts. It makes those last minute gifts so easy to wrap.

The folk heart stamp shows just another version of a Valentine treat holder. I love to cut apart the sentiments and piece them together like I did below.

Of course weddings will be coming up soon too. Last year my friend had a pink and brown bridal shower for her daughter. Oh how I wish these kits would have been available then. Karen Lockhart has a beautifully detailed wedding cake stamp and also the pretty bride. The kits could be used for centerpieces at the shower or even at the wedding reception to hold candy for each table. Ever notice how little kids LOVE the centerpieces at weddings when they actually get to open something for them? I could see balloons tied on to these too.

Or how about the same idea but for a baby shower? Pink and brown would be SO CUTE for a baby shower. The little containers could be used as centerpieces with balloons tied on and be filled with small baby items such as bibs, pacifiers, small boys, creams, etc. And how 'bout one special one for the mother to be filled with wonderful chocolates?
So as you can see, there are lots and lots of uses for the Candy Stand Kits. I believe Ellen has all the supplies back in stock so you can simply click on the link at the beginning of this post to find the kit. All of the stamps shown here are designed by Karen Lockhart and can be found at Ellen's store too. Stay tuned, you'll be seeing these images again......but they'll be in a card formats. Since I don't have any baby or wedding events soon, I'm making all of these into fun cards. :)

7 comments:

msfitzie said...

Interesting new look for your blog!!! I think I like it...but it caught me by surprise. I really liked your Banner (looked inviting) but this look is clean and interesting. Just thought I would put in my two cents...appropriately priced, I might add.

Dottie K. said...

Love the images. Can't wait to see the cards you create with them. Love the new blog look - very appealing. :)

Anonymous said...

These are sweet! I miss your banner!!!

Anonymous said...

love it, love it, love it! Can't wait to see the cards you make out of 'em!

mitch47 said...

Those kits are great. Very versatile, and should lead to some wonderful cards. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Amy said...

Hi Mish! I was wondering what type of stamp pads you use with your copic markers so they don't smear? I have tried several and can't seem to find the trick! Please share your secret with us, I would appreciate it! Thanks, Amy

Anonymous said...

This is very adorable and sweet candy pack... I would like to receive it now!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails