March 15, 2008

Super Star Hanna

Five new Hanna stamps are available now. Check them out HERE. My favorite is the Getting Physical set. We got a treadmill and the whole family has been exercising regularly. It feels good!! I have so many friends that on a health kick so I love to send them cards of encouragement and cheers of *atta girl!* These cards came together with some fun elements: the cute exercising Hanna image and little stars, the *super star* sentiment and row of stars from Papertrey Ink, the paper piecing below the stars that remind me of shooting stars and the fun star background paper from Crate Paper. I used Copic markers to color in the images and outlined Hanna with a nice blue, just on the left side to create a shadow. I drew in a horizon line (the floor line) so that Hanna wasn't floating in space. Glitter finishes off the stars. I can't wait to send out these cards...and then make more!!My daughter Jordan nabbed a stamped image and created this fun card below. It says *wow I'm glad I bought this scale*. The numbers on the scale only go up to 80, LOL! She cracked herself up over this one.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some Easter inchies! Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I am a new reader to your blog and I love it! I love all of your cute creations and ideas. I am a fairly new stamper and come to your site regularly for inspiration!
Thanks!!

Linda Carson said...

I think this girl needs some meat on her bones!! Fun & creative artwork!

Juanita B said...

Beautiful work as always!
Tell Jordan I think that she is following in your footseps, her card is very cute. TFS.

Jenn said...

So cute Mish!! I love the piercing!! WTG JORDY!!!

Tami McBeain said...

Great cards, I love the star paper, its perfect! Where can I get one of those scales?

liannallama said...

so cute! I love your card and I'd like Jordan to tell me where I can buy that scale, LOL!

Unknown said...

How cute are these? Love it when the kids get to stampin - they really are thrilled to create something all by themselves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails