March 25, 2008

What Am I? The answer and a lucky winner!

Oh boy, did you all have some great guesses! Here are some of them: heat gun holder, hat rack, coat hanger, lantern holder, lamp stand, bird feeder holder, cup and saucer holder, toilet paper holder, banana holder, tea towel holder, candle holder, old fashioned phone holder, antique baby dress holder, flag holder and.......Sue said a marital aid!!! That last one needed a spew alert!!

Well, the actual intended use for that *thing* is indeed a wreath holder. The key hole loop is actually the screw that helps to raise and lower the height of the stand. Someone mentioned that perhaps the loop was to tie the wreath in place if you maybe had it outside. Good idea! Here's a photo of the stand with an egg wreath I displayed for Easter. I'll have to fancy it up a bit more and will maybe use some of your great ideas too!

Now on to the lucky winner of the prizes shown in yesterday's post. Drum roll, please........

The winner is: LEE from Colorado
Lee said...
My goodness.........156 comments??? I OBVIOUSLY overslept!!! LOL The blog candy is amazing!!! Okay........I do believe that the middle picture is of a birdfeeder/bath holder. Yes???? Maybe??? Possibly??? Hmmmm......let's just go with YES!!! ROFL Okay..........now I'm also gonna run out and get confetti so I can "surprise" my friends.....what a great idea!!!Happy Blog-aversary!!!

Congratulations to LEE! Good guess and I may indeed hang a bird house on the hanger! Please send me an email at stamplady@satelephone.com letting me know your full name and snail mail address. I'll get your prize out to you this week!!!

Stay tuned for another post today with an actual creation and more prizes are on the way this week!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Spew alert nothing - I thought SURELY your hubby would find a good use for it. glad to provide a smile
Love you, Mish

Jen Stevenson said...

Lucky lady Lee! Congrats and have fun with all your goodies.

Tami McBeain said...

Congrats Lee! What funny guesses...especially the last one!?!

Dottie K. said...

Congrats Lee! Mish enjoy your wreath holder and share some photos of different seasons with us please. :)

Anonymous said...

Spew alert!!! Love that!
Thanks for sharing the "actual" use and also love the wreath, definetly time for spring around here......snow please melt!

Dawn M

Tanja said...

Because I subscribe, i got your post too late to participate. Now, because I'm a know it all and love to have the answer, I did some research before realizing that I'd probably missed a chance to enter anyway. What a goof I am! I finally narrowed the search to stand, antique, metal, and used the word "season" which you had in your post and found...ta da... Wreath stands. What a cool thing! Enjoy your new toy!

Lee said...

Wow!!! That's ME!!! What an awesome prize to win!!! Thank you so, so, so much!!! And a wreath holder....a lovely antique one...very cool!!! And thank you for sharing so much on your fantastic blog!!

Susan G said...

Congratulations to Lee. Honestly, I've never seen a wreath holder like that so this was an education for me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lee; how fun! Thanks for the chance to play Mish!

Jenna said...

First of all- your cards are awesome! I love how cute and fun they are.

I am so glad I found your blog.. your cards are inspiring!

I have never used Copic markers- I haven't stamped or crafted regularly since the end of college and graduate school- I must say you have made me think about making the time to do it again!!
The markrs and your tip for organizing (the great paper/# list) is awesome. I have to look into Copic!

Jenna

Juanita B said...

CONGRATULATIONS LEE! I hope you have a fun time with your goodies.

I don't think I would have ever guessed wreath holder, LOL. The egg wreath is GORGEOUS. TFS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails