November 30, 2010

Update: Etsy Orders

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that if you ordered items from my Etsy shop on November 17th or 18th, there will be a slight delay. All of those orders from those two days went directly into my spam folder for some reason. By the time I figured out the problem, the holiday was upon us and I didn't get to the post office. Rest assured, your orders have been sent and you should be receiving them within a day or so. So sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

All order received up to Sunday have been shipped out.

Also, I am shipping out lots of international orders lately. I ship your orders out usually within 2-3 of receiving the order. These have been taking more than a week to arrive via the postal system at times. Feel free to email about your order. However, I do not add tracking to an order unless it is specifically requested and added to your shipping costs. I'll do what I can to help you out though. :)

Mish

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails