September 25, 2013

Project Life Week 32 with Airstream camper & canning

Today I'm sharing Week 32 of my Project Life which has some fun inserts from a mini camping trip and a day of canning jellies.  As always, I start with my weekly sketch then print my photos and then get it's on to the fun part of assembling my week. 
This week I stamped some of the labels from the Gossamer Blue September Life Pages Kit onto my Grid Paper Labels.  I had Elle design this stamp so it would stamp perfectly onto address labels.  I love having a little stash of these stamped labels in various colors on hand.  Note: You can fit 3 lines of typed journaling in the "note" section of the label.
Here is the main spread without the inserts.  I have to stay this September was a favorite month for Gossamer Blue Kits for me.  I just loved the color scheme, the product lines that Lori chose and all of the awesome elements from our graphic designers.  
This week, it was so easy to match up my photos with kit items.  I just love how everything coordinates so well.
I fit a lot into this week but it all flows nicely and looks cohesive when viewed all at once.
This is my Week 32 main, dated insert.  I used handcut paper, stickers and chipboard accents.
On to the 4 x 6 inserts.  These mushrooms were everywhere when we got back from vacation.  It rained all week while we were gone and the mushrooms just went crazy.  I spent a good long time photographing them and just investigating these little wonders.
Here I used 3 x 4 journaling cards created by our graphic designers. You can see where I used one of the stamped Grid Paper Labels below the square photo on the right.
Here I used the rectangle notebook label stamp from the Life Pages Kit.  I paired it with a sticker for some fun journaling.
I loved the sticker alphabet from September.  I used them this time directly on the photo.
Here I used the dot line stamp from the Life Pages stamp set to make a bullet list.  Love those cloud chipboard accents.
On the right I trimmed down a journaling card and clipped it to some typed journaling.  I loved the little paper clips from last month.
More photos accented with enamel dots, sticker letters and an epoxy E.
Here I used the label stamp from the Main September Kit.
On to the inserts.  I had 2 double sided inserts this month.  You can see how they fit in between my pages below. 
This first insert has some simple 5 x 7 photos from our mini camping trip.  This photo of my dad in his jean shorts and boots was just too good.  I had to enlarge this photo of him standing by the Airstream. 
Here you can see the back side of the 5 x 7 insert which has a photo of the Airstream and one of my vintage picnic baskets.  On the right I have the insert which has 9 photos from our camping trip.  I used the Pebbles Lakeside line of products for this insert.  I love that I was able to get all of these photos onto one insert.
The plaid papers, the colors and the journaling card were just perfect for this insert.
On the back side I captured a day of canning jalapeno jelly.  I have a specific way of getting all my canning supplies ready to go so it's fun to capture those photos.  Again, I got 9 photos on this insert.
The journaling card was one I created from kit items this month.
Now that Summer has passed us by, I love that I captured this fun week.  The camping trips and Summer activities will be something fun to look back on when it's freezing this Winter.  Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Tanya Batrak said...

Love it! :)

crschaf said...

Love everything about this!! Still wondering about your picture printing process for PL... Do you print on a selphy machine on 4x6 paper or a large printer? What paper do you use ect...? Your style is just THE BEST! Can not hardly wait to see what you do for Christmas this year. I still go back to look at your 2012 PL spreads and all the fun page creating you did! I still swoon every time.

Angela Nebinger said...

Is that stamp set available to purchase out side of the Sept kit.. since it was sold out by the time I saw it? Its super cute either way.. great job designing it!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Love it!!!!!I never get tired of your project ideas!!!!
you are fabulous!!!!
tfs:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails