March 21, 2016

Travel Sketch Rolls.....

I've had a lot of people take notice of my Travel Sketch Rolls that I use to tote around my art supplies.  By request I've added some to my shop.  They measure about 9" x 13" unfolded so they're smaller than your average brush roll.  I can tuck in all the supplies you see below.  This assortment holds my metal travel paint palette, pens, brushes, pencil, eraser and more. 
 This set up includes a small sketch book along with pencil, eraser and an assortment of pens.
 Here's the Travel Sketch Roll in use.  I wrap the ribbon tie around the folded over roll and stand it upright so I can easily reach my tools.
 For travel and storage just fold over the flap and fold the roll in half.  Wrap the tie around and tuck in for closure.  Throw it in your purse or art bag.  Easy peasy.
 How about the planner lovers?  These would be great for highlighters, pens and the like.  This one below is available in my shop now.
 So is this one of a kind Travel Sketch Roll made from vintage fabric.  There's a few more styles too.
You can find them RIGHT HERE.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my Instagram at MishWooderson for more artsy stuff.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails